You are not logged in.

Campaign vs. Multiplayer

More
2 years 5 months ago #1922 by Shadow-Girl
What's your poison?

I'm a campaign player who has recently plunged head-first into a deeper level of PM addiction :woohoo:
I'm also a new member here on PocketMortys.net, but now that I've seen how much more is out there... (wandering, lost and alone, calling out to me...), I'm thinking that a multiplayer account will be in my near future.

Can I have a campaign game, and a multiplayer game at the same time?
Do you prefer campaign or multiplayer? Why?
What are [some of the] pros / cons for each? Tell me what you love, and/or hate ❤️
Which one of your Mortys is your absolute favorite? Which Morty will eventually complete you?
Tell me stuff!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mau

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #1923 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
yes you can have both, if you start multiplayer you can have 3 of your favourite mortys to bring into multiplayer (you will have them as lvl 5) and i prefer multiplayer because it worth the effort and is more hard to find/evolve mortys also you play against other people and not just the also in campaing you can just give a morty a lot of attack megaseeds and he become to be a one punch morty and beat the game easy (in multiplayer megaseeds just give 1 point instead of 10 also are not for sale and they are hard to get).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shadow-Girl

More
2 years 5 months ago #1939 by Shadow-Girl
:whistle: Oooo... I like that you can bring 5 of your favorite Mortys over! I've been catching some cool ones, (but the last two I tried to capture were killed in one hit by my Morty - no chance to attach a chip. I'm frustrated - I really wanted one of them).
I see a lot of members trading Mortys, and everyone seems pretty chill. I'm sure battles can get fierce, but I'm betting it's in a good way.

More
2 years 5 months ago #1940 by schwiftygaskarth
personally, i'd say trading/getting cool mortys is pretty much the best part of multiplayer!!

More
2 years 5 months ago #1941 by AveLukas
Replied by AveLukas on topic Campaign vs. Multiplayer
I prefer multiplayer because in campaign you have nothing to do after you beat the council members and if you want to challenge yourself you can't catch all the Mortys in campaign mode

More
2 years 5 months ago #2078 by Shadow-Girl
I haven't made the Multiplayer pllunge yet, but... life gets in the way sometimes :silly:
I thought of another question though! hahaha ;)
Let's say that you and me are battling against one another - does the winnerof the match get to win/take/collect one of the losers Mortys?
If it's easier, someone could link me to the correct page. I did not bother looking first, sorry ::bad gammer:: :evil:

On a happier note... I've leveled up my egg to level 15! Yay! He's in bootcamp as we speak, but I'll have The One True Morty soon!

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds