A list of suggestions to improve the game play
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #5593 by Migifi
A lot of these are probably suggested already here is a list I've come up with:
- A stat box when donating, so you wont get same lvl, same hp mortys mixed up anymore
- When requesting morty, a sign which says whether you own the morty already or need it to evolve. (If you don't remember, you need to check from morty deck currently)
- Ability to release faster or multiple mortys
- Multiple storages (with less space each if number of mortys wants to be limited), move the mortys you want to keep to a different storage to avoid accidentally releasing
- Mark your morty with some tag that makes it stand out in storage
- Or: nicknames/extra name. Same idea as tagging. Does not transfer with donation
- Show how many mortys have been dazed with this specific morty in profile. Can be used to track EV training roughly and for flexing purposes
- Compare mortys option
- Add the hp bar alongside the evolution bar when blending morty's.
- When releasing morty's, the page scrolls automatically to the top. Make it stop to avoid scrolling back to the same spot on the list.
- When crafting, show how many items you own as a little text bubble (of the item you're crafting and of them items you're crafting from)
- Give morty's a tag, which indicates is it a Fresh morty or an 'old' morty. (as in nothing has happened to this morty since catching)
- Sort the morty storage by the date you catch or receive them. Newest to oldest and oldest to newest.
- Also sort the storage by the morty # number
- Remove the share -button.
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Migifi.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds